4 DIs 4 Podiums

Hello. As you see in the title, I have yet again been on the podium. Jason and I are now the only to have accomplished that.

Above was our magical performance. No just kidding it wasn’t that magical but it was better than anything we’ve done up tot that point.

I was literally a sheep for the whole performance but apparently I make an astoundingly good sheep.

I think the main difference between our first and second performance was that we practiced a lot more. Before Regionals we got one or two rehearsals in a class. After we were getting 4 or five. Also Aedan wasn’t there so it took off a bit of creative aspect but less distraction.

We improved massively. We took a 185 point performance and turned into a 264.40 point performance. All we really did was practice more. Cause it’s improv, you can’t really change much. We had a 26% improvement.

We made the document above to show our scores for the regionals and provincials to show the difference.

Ultimately it was a fun day, we were told not to explore the school much but you put over 500 kids into a building for a day what do you expect them to do.

Overall it was good and it wasn’t as bad as we always complain in class.

Well that’s it for DI 2019. See ya.