Hey everyone! This is my User Manual and my User Manual Reflection that I made click this link to go and check out my User manual and scroll down to see my ReflectionΒ User Manual.

UserΒ Manual Reflection

At the start of the project we started with the LaunchπŸš€ section Look, Listen, and Learn. The first thing we did was read the teachers user manuals. We had too see what they wrote and then write the need too knows on sticky notes. When we were done writing the need to knows on the sticky noted we has to stick them on the window. When we were done the launch step we learned how to make the Memoji’s that are on our manuals right now. The next thing we did was write the headings that the teachers wrote on there manuals. Once we did that we need to write in point form notes and ideas we were going to do in our real user manual. Then once that was finished we had to go off of that and write our good copy of the manual. While we were working we also had too go back and keep editing our User manual. Once we were completely done our manual we has too add our finished and edited Memoji’s to the manual.

I think I did good on the part where we had to keep going back and editing the manual and Memoji. Each stage helped me grow on my skills to learn how to use the apps. So in conclusion, this learning experience will cary with me throughout the rest of the school year.