malaika javer

What Do You Think of You?

Pretty complicated question isn’t it? Do you think you’re an effective person? Do you think you are productive? These are all questions we all had to ask about ourselves during our latest Personal Growth Plan (PGP) project. Entitled “Believe in… Continue Reading →

Firsts and Lasts

These past months have been full of firsts and lasts. Of course a first was living though a world-wide pandemic, and during this time, our last projects were upcoming, and that means I was approaching the last few months of… Continue Reading →

World War 1, among other things…

Never thought we would make it here but here we are. The last blog post of Humanities for our Grade 9 year. How crazy is that. Almost done for the entire school year, so lets make this blog post a… Continue Reading →

A 12 year old on a journey. TPols 2020.

Wow. The one word I really only have to describe. And I’m only in grade 9, man think about how tiny my grade 9 self is going to seem when I’m in grade 12 and graduating. But right now, wow… Continue Reading →

Witness to History

The 3rd and final blog post of this long weekend. Here we are. Each blog post I’ve written these past 3 days have been for different subjects. Friday: Scimatics, Saturday: Humanites and Sunday (today): today we will be focusing on our… Continue Reading →

Gold?… no it’s GOLD!

Welcome back everybody. You are getting lucky this week. 2 blog posts and 1 still to come tomorrow! Lots and lots of content. Last blog post was about our latest scimatics project, but this one will be talking about our… Continue Reading →

Time i$ Money

Hey everyone! Welcome back to another blog post, sponsored by quarantine! As you may know due to COVID-19, schools in my district have shut down and us kids are now doing work from the comfort of our own beds. Some… Continue Reading →

Wingin’ It Once Again

Hello and good day to you all! Welcome back from the break! As you may know, we started this year as a normal one, little did we know there was a…surprise waiting for us just at the end of December…. Continue Reading →

Let’s get Riel!

Three blog posts published in one day? You guys are getting a lot of content out of me! Whats up guys welcome back to the blog of Malaika! Today we are talking about our latest humanities project entitled: Let’s get… Continue Reading →

DI….Again.

DI has always been an…experience to say the least. But whether its a positive or negative one, I always make sure to have fun in the progress of practicing, and learning how to perform. We started off things a little… Continue Reading →

« Older posts

© 2020 malaika javer — Powered by WordPress

Theme by Anders NorenUp ↑