Judging by the title, you probably already know what I’m talking about here eh? Its free choice week baby!!! I am so excited to talk about my favourite topic! Hopefully it doesn’t bore you but this year I’ve decided to tell you about my favourite TV shows on Netflix, but beware there are spoilers in here, so continue if you dare.

Maybe you’ve watched them, maybe you haven’t, maybe you’ll find out some new shows to watch during this post, and the only way to find out is to keep on readin!

CURRENT

• The main characters that the show focuses on

I’ve started a show with my parents called “The Good Place”. The first episode was aired on September 19th, 2016, so its quite a recent show (at least in my eyes), but we just started it a couple days ago, and so far we are loving it. Season 3 of this show just came out about a month ago, so we definitely have a lot to catch up on. But don’t worry watching this show doesn’t keep me from writing my blog posts!

• All the characters that the show is based upon

Gossip Girl is a show that I started in the summer, and apparently its pretty popular among my classmates! Its first episode was released on September 19th, 2007 (what a coincidence), and its last on December 17th, 2012. I would date this as an older show, but its still one of the best I’ve seen. It has plot twists I never expected, like Dan being Gossip Girl all along! This show is similar to a show I watched a couple years ago, Pretty Little Liars.

• The poster for the 4th season of the show

PLL was probably one of the best shows I’ve ever seen. Even though they did drag it on for 7 seasons, it was still an amazing plot line, and it always kept me on my toes while watching. I’d recommend this show to anyone my age and above, because although it does contain mature content, I still think it was a very good show, and it will always be at my top favourites!

PAST

• All the main characters

I already talked about PLL, which I watched in 2017-2018, but talking about sitcoms or funny shows, I’d recommend How I Met Your Mother & The Big Bang Theory. I watched HIMYM last year, and it was surprisingly funny. It was recommended to me by a friend, and as I had nothing to do except write blog posts all day (thank you Ms. Willemse) I decided to give it a shot. In my eyes, it was funny, and each character had a good backstory but its not one of the best shows I’ve watched. Its a fairly old show, but not as old as Gossip Girl. It came out in Sept. 2005, a month before I was born and ended in March 2014. The show stretched out a lot and I think thats why I got bored with it in the end.

• All the characters starring in the show

But a show that will never fail to make me laugh is the Big Bang Theory. I’ve been told its a show for brainiacs or nerds but I think its the funniest show, till today! Its been running for quite a while, starting in 2007 and ending, sadly, this year (2019) in May. There are 11 seasons of this show, so there are plenty of re-runs for me to binge in the future! The main characters are Sheldon, Leonard, Raj, Howard, Penny, Amy, and Bernadette, who are a group of friends just gettin through life together one step at a time! I suggest this show to anyone my age and older, just for the laughs its a great show.

All these shows come from different places in the world, and are shot in different locations around the world, and speaking of location, I added this Flag Counter, which shows your where all the people are from, around the world, that sees my blog! It’ll update, once someone new comes in to check my blog out!

Free counters!

Thats all from me today guys! If you’ve watched any of these shows, or want to give me suggestions give me a shout in the comments!

~Malaika🤠