When you think of the work celebrate, do you think of your birthday? Maybe Christmas? New Years Eve? Well there are many different people around the world, who have very different answers to that same question! In this post, I am going to share with you a celebrations that my family celebrates and I am going to talk about the significance of it! 

I celebrate my birthday which is close to Halloween, so my family usually puts them together. We always get together for a dinner and then presents! As I’ve gotten older, the presents have decreased but my happiness is on an rollercoaster, just goin up! I love this time of year because its one of the few times my whole (immediate) family gets to come over and we always end up having a great time! A while back (when I was a kid) I created a picture, and I invented a name for my made-up “celebration” and now this name has stuck! 

This “holiday” was really important to me when I was a kid, and as I get older we still reference it and I’m sure even if we don’t celebrate it, we will always remember my Hallo-irthday! 

I celebrate many other holidays like these!

What do you celebrate? Comment down below or take this survey! 

~Malaika