Shrew You 2

As I have been getting deeper into my Shrew you project through the last week, a lot of new information has been presented. I have been taking a closer look at the suffragette movement and women’s rights in general. Because this project is all about The Taming of The shrew, I have been taking a closer look at that as well. Specifically, my class and I have begun to investigate the relation of The Taming of the shrew to women and how it represents women. So far, I have only looked at the first act of the play, but I can already see how this play has underlying themes that are heavily centred around women and women’s roles in society. 

Instead of writing another blog post, I thought I would spice things up and create a podcast about my learning experiences through the last week. What I have learned, what I’m curious about and where my thoughts are at. This podcast is totally unscripted and just has a few talking points. I hope you are able to get some insight into my learning!

One thought on “Shrew You 2

1. I really enjoy your podcasting! It’s very effective and easy listening. I’m curious how much time it takes you. I bet your readers would love to read more about how you created it too (just a little bit on process!).