Day 11

We have completed the student blogging challenge. For 5 weeks, we wrote different blog entries, and practised making a quality blog post. I have always enjoyed writing, and sharing information through the medium, so I thought that this was really fun. I don’t have time to go over every entry, but if I had to choose one or two that I liked the most, it would be 

Day 3: Embedding content, or Day 6: Music. I especially liked these two, because they allowed me to write about things I loved. 

Day 3: Embedding Content  

Embedding content was fun, not so much the embedding content part, but how I got to write about anything, and in this case anything was the album Graduation , by Kanye West. As for the embedding content part, I think that it was good practice for later blog entries, as putting links, images, and videos in a blog entry is usually standard for blogging. I like when I get to write about anything, as I get to practice my writing skills. 

Day 6: Music  

While embedding content was fun because I got to write about anything, music was better, because I got to write about something I was really fond of, which is music. Writing day 6 was actually difficult, because there were so many different genres of music that I liked. 

80’s, 90’s, 2000’s, folk rock, soft rock, hard rock, metal, electronica, punk, rap, j-rock, and j-pop. I could have wrote about any of these, but instead I decided to write about a genre that I feel never gets any attention, and is usually pretty obscure. The genre I’m talking about is the music found in video games, which is highly underrated. I already wrote about how much I loved the genre in the original blog post ( Day 6: Music ) so I won’t delve too much into the intricacies or the making of the music, but if you haven’t listened to it, you definitely should. 

My experience with the student blogging challenge has been completely positive. I enjoyed most of it, and even if I didn’t enjoy a blogging day, it was still easy for me, as writing comes naturally to me. I have always wanted to have a platform where I could just write in a place where anyone could see, and now I finally have that. I don’t know if I will ever write on my blog just for fun, but I have always had an ambition to start a YouTube channel or something like that.