My Super Bowl Sunday

Hello readers, and welcome back to my blog. Today’s post is about my Super Bowl Sunday experience, and how it went down. To celebrate the Super Bowl, the guys and I went to Colton’s house. Let’s just say we had a bit of snacks…… 

IMG_2815 IMG_2816

We all layed our snacks down on the table to “show off” our stash. There was 8 bags of chips, 6 2L bottles of pop, and there was wings, nachos and more. 

I was going for the eagles to win, as I detest the chiefs as a whole. There was a strong divide between us guys of who was cheering for who.

As soon as the game started we knew it was gonna be a Super Bowl for the ages. The game was close, each team kept making big play after big play. At the end of the half, the eagles were leading 24-14, and were looking good. After some shenanigans, it was time for the halftime show. All of us were hype for Rihanna’s performance. I found the outfits to be cool, and the set.

Out of the gate, the chiefs came out strong. They scored a touchdown right away, and the eagles defence had no answer for Patrick Mahomes and co. Going into the 4th quarter, the chiefs had all the momentum. With only 5 minutes left, the chiefs were up 35-27, and the eagles had the ball. Jalen hurts drove his team down the field, and he tied it up with little time left. The chiefs got it back, and drove it tot he red zone, it was 3rd down and Patrick Mahomes threw an incompletion. But no, he didn’t. There was a late flag against the eagles for an apparent “holding” call. The chiefs then bled the clock down, and kicked the game winning field goal. 

In all, my Super Bowl experience was a blast. Thx to Colton for hosting!