Me, myself, and I

An Asian invasion!

TPols 2020

TPols is all about reflecting on your learning, and this year there was a lot of things that didn’t go as planned. One cannot talk about 2020 without mentioning COVID 19. COVID 19 was a big unplanned event that… Continue Reading →

Destination Imagination Continues

This whole month has been a blur. Especially because of Covid 19. Events have been cancelled, parks closed, and even the number of people you can meet has been limited. This means that the provincials tournament had to be cancelled…. Continue Reading →

Destination Imagination

Welcome back to DI. Destination Imagination is back again and I have just finished regionals in my group. If you remember my last post in DI you would know that last year I was in the technical challenge. This year… Continue Reading →

Ethical Jugdment

Ethical judgment. Who decides what is right and what is wrong? The law decides that and so does the government. However, looking back to the past we can see that they were not always right. Historians now look back and… Continue Reading →

Metaphor Machines!

A Rube Goldberg machine. It’s a machine that overcomplicates a simple task. Requiring engineering skills to make. This is what we made in our new Scimatics project; Metaphor machines. We were tasked with building a Rube Goldberg machine that solves… Continue Reading →

Confederation commercial

You look nervously at the paper in front of you. Weeks of planning that has lead up to this point. Your comrade looks at you and smiles. A flash back to the moment it all started comes to your mind…. Continue Reading →

Polynomials!

Hi guys! Today’s post is all about a project that I did for math. In class we are learning about Polynomials. We were given the task to apply our knowledge of Polynomials to make our project. This times project was… Continue Reading →

MPOLs is back!

Ladies and gentlemen! MPOLs is back again. For those of you who do not know MPOLs is basically parent teacher interviews that we have to do where we reflect on our learning over the year. Last year I decided that… Continue Reading →

Tik tok (part 2)

So we’ve talked about what Tik Tok is, what a meme is, and what it is I’m learning in my earlier post. Finally we are combining our knowledge with Tik Tok and our driving question. Our driving question is; how… Continue Reading →

Tik Tok Should We Stop?

The app “Tik Tok” is one of the most downloaded apps since 2019. So much so that it has even found its way to our classroom. That’s right, this post is all about Tik Tok! For those of you who… Continue Reading →

« Older posts

© 2020 Me, myself, and I — Powered by WordPress

Theme by Anders NorenUp ↑