Me, myself, and I

An Asian invasion!

Crazy people

TPols -how did I do?

Welcome teachers and parents! Grade 11 is officially over and isn’t that a weird thing to think about? Once again June has come and that means we are moving on to the next grade. So I’d like to take this… Continue Reading →

Persuasion✨

Hi guys, welcome back to the Asian invasion. We are back with yet another project today, all about persuasion. The main focus of this project was to choose a topic that we are passionate about and write about it in… Continue Reading →

Macbeth 2.0

By now your guys know the drill. Welcome back to my blog, I’m here today with another project! This project was centred around answering the driving question:  How can we craft a compelling vision of Macbeth set in the 1950? … Continue Reading →

A letter of learning

Dear teachers and parental figures, MPols is back! It’s that time again, where I take you through my journey as a learner, a student and a person. As always I am going to tell you what I’ve been proud of,… Continue Reading →

Manhattan+ conceptual art= One amazing exhibition

Hi, and welcome back to my blog. Today we. Will be talking about a project I did on conceptual art and the Manhattan project. We were tasked with creating an idea that we could express through art. This idea was… Continue Reading →

The Sounds of my Life

Welcome back to my blog! Today we are going to talk about a project I did all about music! Personally music for me is an escape from reality and an opportunity to get lost in my head for a while…. Continue Reading →

Hiroshima and John Hersey

Many people know about the Hiroshima incident at the end of WW2 where the atomic bomb was dropped on Japan. Today we will be talking about a book that follows the stories of 6 survivors of that incident, called, “Hiroshima”… Continue Reading →

The Great Plague

Alright so just by me saying “Great Plague” most people know what I’m talking about. That’s right, the plague. This was a significant case that changed the medical industry along with how we react in emergencies. Welcome back to my… Continue Reading →

Launching our party!

How should we govern ourselves? That is the question that I have been trying to answer for the past month and a half. Starting with looking at what kind of government we currently have to looking at what we can change… Continue Reading →

« Older posts

© 2022 Me, myself, and I — Powered by WordPress

Theme by Anders NorenUp ↑