Pound and Grain!

Pound and Grain is a amazing marketing agency that I got to go to for a school trip. This is where we learned about advertising and we got critique on our Ads. Hi guys! It’s Meg here to talk to you today about the time I went to Pound and Grain!

Do you remember my last post about the ads I did in deep cove? Well, before we submit our final draft we got to go to pound and grain, and get feedback on our ads. Since they do this for a living, it was an amazing experience. They were all very nice and answered all our questions and showed us some of the things that they have done before, giving us inspiration. They also talked about the process that they use to create ads, and the steps that they take. They said that if the business your making ads for knows the “feeling” they want to give off, its easier to create ads for them. We were all doing ads for small businesses that we just lived knew. So they all ranged from knowing what they want, to just leaving it to us. Our business was somewhere in the middle, so we had enough freedom to add our own creative touches to our ads, while still making it exclusively, deep cove music.

Overall this was a really fun experience and I learned a lot. I highly recommend it for any teachers out there. Feel free to leave a comment and I will get back to you as soon as I can.