About me

Hi!
My name is Melanie, and this is a page about me and the things I like. This page will feature the following: a video with cool music, and an explanation for the some of the things in the video. I hope you enjoy reading about my life.

Art
I have a group of artistic things (the paint pallet and art easel) in my head because I am an artistic person, I put the art easel upside down because I see things from more than one angle. The snowflake inside the sun is because I often have too many ideas, and they end up clashing together. I placed all of this by my eye because I have an artistic eye.

Friends
A lot of the things in my head that may seem random are about my friends. These objects are scattered randomly throughout my head because my friends take over the majority of my thoughts. There a lot of them, so I wont explain all of them, but I’ll explain a few.
The lemonade: the glass of lemonade symbolizes my friendship with my friend Emily (not the one that I’ve mentioned in my blog posts before). One of my favourite memories from my childhood is selling lemonade with Emily outside her house.
The two sweaters: the two sweaters symbolize my friendship with Tamara. The grey one is mine, and the green and yellow one is hers. Her green sweater is my favourite out of her sweaters, because I wore it for most of the Calgary trip.
The pink moustache: I put the pink moustache in because of my friend, Raina. It is for her “liking” of YouTube/YouTubers. The pink moustache represents one of her favourite YouTuber channels, Markiplier.
The rainbow thread: the rainbow thread symbolizes my love of sewing, and how my friend Lauren (again, not in PLP) started that love. It is also a reference to one of the shows that we like to watch together.
The pretzel: this also represents my friendship with Tamara. It’s for all of the good times we had in mrs Klausen’s class last year. We would always share her bag of pretzels in that class.
The mail: this is in my head because of all the communication that happens between my friends and I. I didn’t use a messages app because I can email all of my friends, but I can only text some of them. The notification represents the fact that I’m almost always coming back to emails or texts from my friends.

The puzzle
The puzzle itself represents my childhood. The heart on top means that having fun is still very important to me. I used the “glitter effect” because i overused that effect whenever I could in elementary school. It also represents that i like to spend too much time on small details before i look at the whole picture.

The tap shoes
The tap shoes are bigger than most things in my head for a reason. Tap has always been a part of my life. I started when I was five (I think) and still tap today. My mom probably signed me up for dance because I could never sit still as a child. I still can’t by the way, so i guess that backfired. They are at the back of my head because tap is always in the back of my mind. I used the firework transition because of the tap studio i go to. For the finale we used to dance to the song firework by Katy Perry.

Books
You’re probably wondering about the huge stack of books right in the middle of my head. I put them in the centre of my head because sometimes they’re all I can think about. Especially if I’m in the middle of a good book.

Animals
There are a lot of animals/animal related things in my head. In case you didn’t already pick this up, I love animals. They also generally like me, sometimes it’s odd how much they like me. For example, the horses in Iceland. When I went to Iceland we stopped by the side of the road to see some of the horses. When my mom walked over to look at them they were kind of far away, but as soon as I walked over they all started walking over to the fence. I even fed one. I could’ve fed more, but the one I was feeding chased the others off. The other time we stopped to see the horses, one of them tried to eat my sweater, but I got to hug him/her, so i didn’t mind.

I know that there are still things in my head that I haven’t explained, but as I’ve already said, that would make a really long and boring page, so I had to narrow it down.
Thanks for reading about me, I hope it entertained you.