Hello blog readers,

Wondering what this link goes to? It goes to a book I wish I had at the beginning of the year. Throughout this year I have learned a lot with pgp. Ive learned about the 7 habits, having a congruence check for productivity, and having a dream board for goal setting. All these 3 things are very important. In this book I talk about 2 habits from the 7 habits that have made me improve as a student and person overall. Two specific ways I would have been more successful at the beginning of the year would be if I knew about habit 2 and 3. Using these habits I have been able to be more organized and set goals. Since I’ve been more organized and set goals, I’ve had more time in my hands, like time to draw and follow other passions. 

Our latest project in pgp, was making this time machine which is the book linked above. We had a few months to make any artifact that we wish we had at the beginning of the year. The things I put in that book were things that could have helped me out a lot at the start of the year. I do have my dream board on my wall which has helped me with following my goals but these two habits definitely were a big part of it as well.

I made the book using an app called book creator. We started using this app in grade 8 when we went to Oregon. Throughout the years I’ve learned to do so much with the app and that’s why making this book was fun and simple yet still a good artifact form. 

My Dream Board 

My dream board has a lot of my passions and goals in it, from yoga, photography, art, and school. Each team on the board has a deeper meaning and I make a connection too. That’s why my dream board is special and up on my wall. 

Throughout pgp as a whole I’ve been able to understand the 7 habits, productivity, and goal setting. I have a bigger understanding of goal setting now. I think more about productivity and hoe everything you do has a domino effect. Also, I make sure to include the 7 habits and try to tell others about it because of all my insight on it.

That’s the end of pgp for the year. Also, we might not have it next year but I definitely won’t ever stop using the information I learned.