Spring 2016 SLC

Spring Student-Led Conferences (K-8)

Spring Student Led Confrence

Mrs. Hughes and Mrs. Willemse, this is my mom Sonia.

Thanks for coming out to my conference. I am the expert on my own learning. I am also responsible and accountable for my own learning. Today I will be leading this conference and have prepared examples from my portfolio that demonstrate learning I have undertaken this school year.
I know that as I show you my work, you may have questions. I would appreciate it if you waited until I am done talking about all my examples before you ask questions.

I have written a post for my blog that is a reflection on the work I have done this year. I will now share with you highlights of that work. The first thing that I will show you is the pice of work that I have been most proud of this year.

– A Piece of Work that I am Most Proud of

The next thing I will be showing you is a pice of work that demonstrates my growth as a learner.
A Piece of Work that I Demostrates my Growth as a Learner

The final pice of work I will be presenting is something that represents my growth mindset.

A Piece of Work that I Demostrates my Growth Mindset

Today I have shared with you the work I most proud of so far this school year and shown you have I have made progress as a learner. I have also been honest about my strengths and challenges. I would now like to invite your questions and comments.