About Me

Hello!

Welcome to my blog to whoever you are! My names Mimi, some useless facts about me are…

I have two brothers, a cat and a dog.

I was born in Switzerland.

My current favorite TV show is Greys Anatomy.

I’ve been binge watching Friends, How I Met Your Mother, Suit’s and Bones for the past 5 years.

My favorite food is Greek.

And finally, my favorite color is whale grey (yes, I know grey isn’t a color but whatever)

But enough about me, let’s talk about this blog. This blog will basically follow me throughout my high school career. I write anything from trips I go on, new experiences and big projects we did during school. Right now I’m in a program called PLP, this program focuses on the larger picture rather than the pointless details. PLP is also project based and we are also one to one with our iPads (basically we do everything on iPads)

A great example of some stuff we would do in class was a mini assignment called the “quote project”  This project was done just a few days ago and used many skills and apps on the iPad. The first step was coming up with a quote, this was very very challenging for me. I finally found one after many days of searching “life will only change when you become committed to your dreams and not your comfort zone”.

Once everybody found there quote we had to find a picture to represent the quote. I chose one of a girl who’s surfing because getting out of my comfort zone is often hard for me, and surfing can help overcome that fear a lot. We then took that photo and either traced it using hard for me, and surfing can help overcome that fear a lot. We then took that photo and either traced it using sketchespro or hand drew it.

Then we used Garage Band to make our own music! I’ve never made music before nor am I very musically talented so this was a little bit of a challenge for me. In the end, I found that it turned out pretty well! The final step was recording ourselves saying the quote. For the editing and voice recording, we just used iMovie.

Here’s the final product!

Hope you enjoy my blog!