Morgan’s Blog

:)

Spring Exhibition 2019

The final unit we did in humanities was called circle BC. We learned all about the caribou gold rush, industry’s…

Improvement & Knowledge

At the beginning of this year I really had no clue what I had gotten myself into joining PLP. I…

Capturing Energy

This latest scimatics unit was about energy and how to capture it from nature. Jessie and I took on the…

What I Wish I knew

In this final unit of personal growth plan we were given the driving question: what do I know now that…

Right to Refuse

Worksafe is a course we are required to take this year, its all about workplace safety and the laws around…

Who am I ?!

Who Am I ? That’s a tough question to answer for me because there’s just so much to talk about….

Peoples podcast: Minorities in Canada

Let’s recap my last unit in Humanities, Our project teaser we watched a video about the “Canadian experience” which then…

Data overage? We’ve got you covered.

The last unit In scimatics has been about cell phone plans and linear  equations. We had to find the cheapest…

End of an Era :DI 2019

Since my last DI post we have competed in provincials at Collingwood secondary in West Vancouver. Since spring break we…

The Dead Sea

The latest unit in scimatics was a smaller one. We used liner equations to graph a body of water. For…

© 2019 Morgan’s Blog. Theme by Anders Norén.