Brain Dump

A Blog By Me

Comic Cells

Welcome to my last blog post ever! For the past couple of weeks, we have been working on creating a comic book about a bacteria or virus. I chose to do mine about salmonella. The driving question for this project… Continue Reading →

Spring Exhibition

A couple days ago was my very first spring exhibition. Our goal for this exhibition was to show our guests what learning in PLP is like. We had different section is the exhibition. There was the intro, PBL pathway, tech,… Continue Reading →

TPOLs

Hello everyone and welcome to my first tPOL. This has felt like a very long and tiring year but we are finally in the the homestretch! Because it is the end of the year, it is time for tPOLs. In… Continue Reading →

New Beginnings

Welcome to my very last blog post for humanities. For this project, we were learning about New France and the people involved. Our driving question was: What did the establishment of New France mean for all the people involved? To… Continue Reading →

Ultimate Design Challenge

Welcome to another blog post! For the past couple of weeks, I have been working on a project for Scimatics called the Ultimate design Challenge. The goal of this challenge is to come up with an object and create it… Continue Reading →

Argh, Matey!

For the past couple of weeks, we have been learning about Pirates and early European Explorers! The driving question was, what were the causes and consequences of global exploration. For this project, we had to create a story about a… Continue Reading →

Destination Imagination…

Since the beginning of the year, we have been working on something called Destination Imagination or otherwise known as DI. In my last blog post about DI, we were in the middle of making everything. We actually had to completely… Continue Reading →

Chemistry Coding

Hello and welcome back to my blog! This blog is focusing on my latest Scimatics project. The driving question for this project was, How can the kinetic molecular theory and the the atomic theory explain the behaviour of matter? The final… Continue Reading →

Renaissance: A Change Engine

For our latest Humanities project, we learnt about the Renaissance. Our diving questions was What significant developments emerged from the past and how have do they impact us today? One of the first things we learnt was about historical significance. Historical… Continue Reading →

Loon Lake Learning Advance

Hello again! This post is going to be about my very first learning advance to Loon Lake. At Loon Lake, we were able to do many fun activities and we had some cool learning experiences. We got to build forts,… Continue Reading →

« Older posts

© 2024 Brain Dump — Powered by WordPress

Theme by Anders NorenUp ↑