It’s all about me!

Well, you probably disagree with the title, but this post IS all about me! What’s that? You DON’T want to learn about me? Well too bad! Anyway I will try to give you as much information As possible without going TOO far. My name is, well, just call me Nate Ok? I’m 13 years old, and I’m SOMEHOW still single.  I have a love of the ocean, and everything in it, and plan on studying sharks in my days of adulthood. Some of my hobbies include gaming, taekwondo, and working out. I live in Vancouver BC, which is in Canada, and if you don’t know where Canada is, first of all, you’re dumb. Second, it’s just north of America, and Canadians are basically just Americans but less of us say y’all, and we’re less patriotic. Well that’s it bros, and I’ll close this off the way I always do. *brofist*

6 Comments
  1. Yo Nate!
    Bro ski thats what I call a fire post!
    I love the amount of Humor you put into your About me post! I feel like ur actually a hilarious guy.

Keep it up mate!

*Dab Up*

2. Hi Nate, you actually just left a comment on my site a few days ago and I thought I should go ahead and check out your site. First off, I think your site is awesome, and you put a lot of work and humor into your site. Also your right, Americans are more patriotic and Canadians and Americans are really similar. One thing I never knew was that Canadians spoke English as a first language. I always thought it was french because of the coins and the foundation of Canada. Well I learned some cool new things today and I have one last question, are there any Canadian holidays that you get out of school for? Also I have a new site that I made recently at http://haydenle2025.edublogs.org/

• Thanks bro! I’ll check out your blog, and I guess in canada we basically just have American holidays. Until next time.

*Brofist*

• Thanks for commenting, Canada is cold only in some areas, though in winter it’s kinda always cold, and in fall, and part of spring. I guess a lot.

*Brofist*