Mazer tag!

Wassup everyone, you will probably never see this because the student blogging challenge is over, but I think you might wanna hear about my school project, mazer tag! Hold up! I know you love hearing about my school projects, yes you do, come on, don’t leave…

anyways, in this project we worked on making a Star Wars vehicle (we chose the Death Star) and putting a laser in it so that it actually fires a laser. Pretty cool, right? So we had some complications making this, and by we, I mostly mean Randy, and Jakub. They’re my classmates and bros, as are some others. The complications were about how tiny the Death Star was, which we just kinda accepted, and that it looked clunky, which was fine I guess. We had a bit of trouble with mounting the laser, but it worked out in the end.

Now we talk about the curricular competencies, with a little info on how I think I did. First we have communicating and representing. I had to represent mathematical ideas In different ways. The fact that I don’t really know when I could have done this means there is lots of room for improvement. I did pretty well on the tests, though. Next we have applying and innovating. Well… I can’t find anything I did good on in this competency. I wasted class time and barely contributed. I feel awful about this and I wasted a really fun project’s time on playing on my iPad. I did terrible and my grade should be treated as such. Questioning and predicting is the last one. While I didn’t know much about the topic, and I found it quite interesting, I couldn’t be bothered to learn or even set up a laser maze with dry ice when given the opportunity. Again, I feel absolutely horrible about this, and I should have acted differently. As a summary, I did awful on this fun and intriguing project that I should have enjoyed, but instead just wasted my time. I guess that’s all for now. Y’all know what comes next:

*Brofist*