Ultimate Design Challenge

Yeah, it’s time. Another school post. What was that? You want other stuff? Don’t be greedy! Quite frankly, I have better things to do in my free time. I hope, however, that you will enjoy this blog post about my school project, ultimate design challenge. What’s that? Oh, of course I’ll give you context first. This was a group project that I did with My boy Randy, and the idea was to design a 3D model made for either maximum surface area or maximum volume. We couldn’t decide what to make at first, so I made a helicopter, and he made a spaceship. He then combined them, and then they were 3D printed.

Now it’s time to talk about the curricular competencies. First we have reasoning and analyzing. I did good at this one, due to the fact that my calculations were correct, used the given methods, and I made a reasonable, stable, viable model. Then we have applying and innovating. I did okay at this one because I was able to apply logic and physics to make the model work, but I also didn’t do as much work as my partner. I also could have been a little more creative.

That’s it for this blog post, though if you want to see another cool thing, click here. Otherwise, it’s time to end this off.

*brofist*