Rise of the frankenstuffies

An award-winning project fuses together with overworked, depressed, mentally unstable schoolchildren. Yes, it’s me again, and yes, I’m talking about the critically acclaimed “Rise of the Frankenstuffies.” This is a project where we take our beloved stuffed animals that comforted us from a very young age… and then brutally butcher and dissect them, finishing only when we stitch them back together. It’s not JUST that, mind you, we also have to relate our creation to the industrial Revolution. We would then write a story, and finally, make a video.

Now, we have to do it. The disappointing part of this post, the curricular competencies. Creative communicator is our first one, and I did ok on it. I used technology in a decent way, but I could’ve put in some more effort. Next we have designing texts, I did pretty good, due to the fact that I planned everything in my writing quite well, but there was room for improvement. Then there’s comprehending texts. I have a large vocabulary, and comprehension has always been one of my strong suits. Finally, there’s analyzing cause and consequence. I did quite well on this competency, and this was because I know quite a lot on the subjects we learned, and that’s that.

That’s the end of this post, overall, great project, and I would happily do it again. Until next time.

*brofist*