Messed up love teens REAL

Well, well, well, look who decided to click on this post. You saw the name right? What brought you this far in search of satisfaction? Desperation? Curiosity? Quirkiness? Or are you so bored that you genuinely have nothing better to do? No matter. Whatever your reason, it’s none of my business. Henceforth, I shall graciously grant thou that which thou’s heart throbs everlastingly, insurmountably for. You liked that, didn’t you? Or should I say: dids’t thou? Well there’s more to come, for this is a post detailing a tragic love story, a tale for the ages, a rant about the strange and intimate relationship between a 13-year-old and a 16-year-old  created by a creepy guy who could genuinely be called insane: Romeo and Juliet.

Now, I’m sure you might be thinking: “you got to watch Romeo and Juliet for a school project? That sounds like you just had fun, and nothing else!” If that were all there was to it, I wouldn’t have to write about it in this post. First of all, we were asked to take some notes on the different adaptations of the story we watched. Specifically, we watched small segments of the 1968 version, the 1996 version, West Side Story, Gnomeo and Juliet, and Warm Bodies. They all had the same basic plot, being adaptations of the same play, however they all had a different twist on them, the only exceptions being that 1968 and 1996 were relatively similar. West side story took place in the 50s in the upper west side of New York, Gnomeo and Juliet took place in a more modern time period, in a garden, and featured the main characters being ornaments for said garden, and finally, warm bodies actually happened in a zombie apocalypse, with Romeo being a zombie. We also read out sections of the play, talked about them, did a few activities, and finally made a remake video of the play in our groups of 4, or in two cases, 3 or 5. I must say, it’s not half bad!

Despite all that’s changed in these posts, it’s still time to dwell on the curricular competencies. There’s connecting critically, for which I have come to the conclusion that I did quite well, due to the reasoning that I was fairly adept at weaving what I knew, what I learned, and what I wanted to know into one delightful basket, and what better to place in that basket than the next competency: constructing? As this is a similar concept, I have reached the understanding that I am equally capable in this regard. Thus, one hast performed one’s obligations dutifully, and with that, farewell!

*brofist*