This blog is about me

Student Blogging Challenge Review

Hi, welcome back to my last Student Blogging Challenge post. I participated in every week of the challenge. my favorite week was week 4 because I got to write about what ever I wanted, so I wrote about Hockey. I want to thank Ms. Bennett for commenting on almost every post I made and always being constructive in her comments. in the duration I learned about HTML code and how it works. I think the most useful code was the link one so people could easily access different link in my post. overall I think this blogging challenge really helped with my blogging skills. These skills will really help me with my future posts about my projects in school.

OpenClipart-Vectors / Pixabay

make sure to stay tuned with my future blog posts. I post a blog about every project I do in PLP. at the conclusion of the project I will write a post about it and what I learned in the project. you can access my blog home page here. In the homepage of my blog you can see all my posts about the Student Blogging Challenge or about my different projects in school. thank you for reading my final post for the 2019 Student Blogging Challenge.

« »