Welcome back to my blog. This post is about my grade 10 TPOL. In this post I will show why I am ready to move on to the next grade, aswell as reflecting on my learning and growth as a PLP learner.

These are examples of work that I’m proud of and they also show my growth as a learner. Over the course of these projects I got better at podcasting and my podcasts got better every episode.

This is my groups performance from this years DI tournament. In this project we used teamwork to complete our challenge. During the creation of our solution we had to revise our plot, costumes and props multiple times before getting to the final product. Although there was areas for improvement like our work habits. We did almost all of our work at home which isn’t a bad thing but when we were together ins school we wasted a lot of time that could’ve been used to work on our solution.

This is another example of high quality work that I produced this year. This is my Zine that I made on Mt. Seymour and the growth of Suburbs after WWII.

I think I have improved my communication skills throughout this year especially during loon lake when my goal was to talk and build connections with new people. Although there is still areas I need to work on like procrastinating. I can see me in the future improving on this but unfortunately that will not be in PLP but I will carry my knowledge and skills that I have learned from my time in PLP with me into the next grade. I think with my knowledge and growth as learner so far this year I am ready to move on to the next grade.