Nik’s thoughts

“Insert inspirational quote here”

Spring Exhibition 2019

Alright people. Here we go. The spring exhibition. Let’s get it done. Last week was the last week of school…

WW1 – The Battle of Vimy Ridge

Ok people. Don’t panic. This is our last unit from humanities this year and so that means this is our…

TPOL’s 2019

This school year is coming to a dramatic close and it’s time to reflect on how the year went for…

Chemistry stories

I am writing a post that was due 7 months ago. Why, you may ask? Well, it turns out that…

Clone Army!

Lately in scimathics we have just been finishing up a unit about cloning. It has been fairly interesting. We learned…

PGP – A year in review

Because we are trending towards the end of the school year, most classes are finishing up. Final projects are being…

Building Canada as we know it

The latest in PLP 9 humanities: creating heritage minutes. We recently wrapped up an intriguing unit in humanities class. Our…

Workplace Safety

Lately in Maker class we have been studying workplace safety as a part of career education. This is very relevant…

Cycles Matter

Recently in Scimatics we finished up a unit on matter cycles. During this blog post I’ll be taking you through…

Episode 2: DI strikes back

And we are back with another edition of DI! This has been my 2nd year of doing DI, with 2…

© 2019 Nik’s thoughts . Theme by Anders Norén.