My user manual reflection

This is my user manual reflection.

It took me a really long time to make the user manual, and I admit that I am kind of proud of it, even though it is a school assignment. I will show the milestones I did right here

Milestone 1. For this milestone we took a bunch of sticky notes and wrote down questions that we felt that we needed to know to start making our user manual and we placed them on a board labeled NEED TO KNOWS. Then we went back to the sticky notes and wrote down the next steps that we will take from the need to knows, and put it on a different board labeled NEXT STEPS.

Milestone 2. In this milestone we made a pages document of what we are going to put on our Memoji laptop, and I chose to do the NASA logo, the Santa Cruz logo, a few biking stickers, and a shark sticker.

Milestone 3. For this one we make a pages document containing our user manual outline, or kind of our rough rough copy. Made headings, and then we added notes to our headings.

Milestone 4. In this stage we put our memojis onto our iPads to display, and we walked around and looked at other peoples memojis. Then we submitted critique though the form of sticky notes that we put next to other people’s iPads.

Milestone 5. For this stage we submitted our user manual, and printed it out, then we were put in pairs and showed them our work, and they gave us feedback and vice versa, then we would submit what we were going to revise, and what we  were going to improve.

Milestone 6. In this part we submitted our revised user manual with our Memoji laptops, then we presented our user manuals, and then we reflected on them like what I am doing now.

I think if I would redo my user manual I would add a few more parts to it, and I think I kind of did the bare minimum on it. I also think that if I were to do it again I would be more specific on the different settings of me, and I also would put a bit more stickers onto my Memoji laptop.

Always remember to eat cheese and stay cheesy

Cheese 🧀  CheeseBoi 👦 Cheesecake 🍰 Cheeseman 🫕