My Book 2

I saw myself walking down the gravel pathway and everything had started to drop away around me. I arrived at the peak of a mountain and there was a helicopter parked beside me. The path I had come down started to collapse. Out of the helicopter came a figure hidden by the shadows, and it did not speak. I came closer to to the figure, trying to make out a shape. The figure remained unmoved. I reached out to touch the figure, and as soon as the tip of my finger touched the figure, it let out a ear piercing shriek. It twisted and turned it’s body unnaturally and it’s body morphed into a dragon like shape with massive tentacles that reached out and crushed the helicopter like a nut in a vice. It let out another shriek and seemed to implode in on itself as it tried to grab something to hold onto. It gave one final scream, but this one sounded different, it sounded desperate. The creature finally shrunk down into a tiny marble, then it evaporated, right in front of my eyes. Then I opened my eyes. And it was there.

Always remember to eat cheese and stay cheesy

Cheese 🧀  CheeseBoi 👦 Cheesecake 🍰 Cheeseman 🫕

One thought on “My Book 2