Loon Lake

This blog post is not going to be one of my typical blog post as this is not about a project, this is about a field trip that we did to loon lake. Loon lake surprisingly did not have any loons and we did not get to swim, but it was fun nonetheless. 

This is my review of our trip to loon lake, and our learning advance.

We made a book during this trip and you can view it here

During this trip we did some pretty fun things with laser tag, and archery among those things.

I really liked this trip and I would love to do another learning advance or whatever it is called. 

I think that I needed to go to bed on time as during the trip I found it difficult to go to sleep and then when I woke up in the morning it was a difficult task to get out of bed. I also want to point out that the rooms we had were quite nice and big. I think that I learned how to work better with a team during the learning advance and I think this is mainly because of all the activities we did that were team based. We did a team scavenger hunt, capture the flag, laser tag, battle archery, and I’m probably forgetting some but there was a lot. 

Here is some stuff from our learning advance:

I liked the laser tag thing and the guns we were using were really precise with different modes and power ups and such which was cool and I really liked that the teachers set us up to do something like that and I want to thank them for that.

We also did the battle archery, which was like archery but the arrows had marshmallows on the tip and you shot the opposing team with arrows but like dodgeball with obstacles to hide behind. I also want to say thank you to the organizers of that, and also just to thank everyone for the entire trip as it was really fun and I really enjoyed it. I also made a few new friends during the trip and the cabins were very nice. The lake was huge and cool, even though we didn’t get to swim in it. The lake also looked really spooky at night and if you looked at it from the right spot on the path at the right time it looked like a bottomless hole in the ground.

Well, thats all I have for today.

Thank you for coming to my blog, and please have a great day