Weekly post on podcast

For todays post I will only be talking about important things I have learned during this week, I am going to start posting these every week so there should be a whole lot more blog posts coming in the future, with that here are some very interesting and important things that have occurred during this week.

As already mentioned in a earlier blog post (click here ) my class and I have started a project on podcasting which will stretch throughout the entire year. Not only that but we will be incorporating identity into our podcasts as well, this means that our topics could be whatever we chose, but it all has to relate to identity some how in the end.

Personally I have found this project very different from anything I have ever done in the past, it has made me reconsider every time I have ever recorded my voice for a project because now I know so much more that could have helped me in previous projects, but the things that I have found the most interesting and difficult of all so far is preparing for the podcast.

That might sound weird as the hardest part should probably be the podcast itself but personally I have found that every little step in between has been many challenges by itself. For example the podcast art, you know that tiny little image that is on the front of the podcast, we I have done about 10 different drafts of one sketch and constantly changed it. This part is crucial because it’s the first thing the audience judges, it’s not as if they can instantly hear what’s on my podcast, no, the fist part is the photo of your podcast. This part was fun because I was able to take what ideas I had about my podcast and then transform them into a drawing of my own that would be presented to many people, however it was the fact that it would presented to many people that had me constantly changing it so that it would fit my target audience perfectly.

That wasn’t the hardest part either. So far I wold say making the perfect music to fit my style of podcast was the most difficult task of all, however it is also where I learned the most in how to create good music.

Here is a little spoiler of what the music might sound like.

During this week I have learned many new things about how to use Garage Band, I got some cool tips from my teachers and other ones I found online that really helped me with sound and how to control it to make the best sound.

So if this post has you wondering what my podcast is going to be like or if you want more information on when it will be available, well you’re going to have to wait a while, but if your into sports and what to find out more on how they change who we are, well then you will most likely enjoy what I am going to make.

In the next post I will be explaining a bit more on what my podcast will be about and when I will be released, so stick around.

That’s all for now.