Weekly blog post two, the podcast continues

For this weekly blog post I am going to be sharing not only what I have learned and found interesting this week, but also I’ll be sharing more about how the podcast is coming together and what the next steps are going to be. This will most likely be a short post, so enjoy.

For this week I have learned that one draft is never enough. I have done between four and six drafts of the same music and audio with little adjustments in hopes to find one that sounds good, but that is a very long process as I have learned. Although it may have been long I have learned that it is usually worth it in the end, after completing all those drafts I can now say I am proud with the ones I have now.

Even though redoing or even just looking through my work again has been long, I found it is actually not as bad as it sounds. For the most part I was working with audio (which I personally enjoy) and when remaking music and sounds, I found myself having fun the whole time (most of the time). I can’t speak for everyone because I don’t know how their audio turned out, however after all of the changes, I can now 100% see how my music and even voice recordings have improved.

As for my podcast, right now I have completed the trailer and from there I will hopefully be able to move into creating actual episodes. I have planned out some of the basic topics for episodes 1-5 and even who I want to interview for those topics. I won’t go ahead and spoil the topics for the episodes because first off that sound be cruel and secondly I have to contact everyone one the list and check if they are able to be part of my podcasts.

When I put everything together I think I have accomplished an audio level that I thought I would not get to in this year. With help from peers and teachers I was able to produce the best possible work in such a short time, however it is far from over. I still have the whole podcast in front of me.

With that I will wrap up this post, I hope you got something out of this post as with all my other posts as well. There will be most on the podcast coming up, so prepare yourself.

That’s all for now.