About Me

Hello! My name is Nolan, and I am currently a grade 8 student in the PLP program at Seycove. If you want to know more about me, I’ll quickly type a short summary that you can hopefully read in under a minute. (I know you’re a busy person)

Ready, Set, Go!

Hello! This is Nolan again, otherwise known as Noball or Nono to some people who decide to not call me by my real name. I love to rock climb, play soccer, and be active in life. I compete in climbing competitions and have travelled across Canada competing.

I also like building random stuff that comes across my mind. This includes a Back to the Future Delorian made out of popsicle sticks,

Yes I am aware that it looks like an SUV

A workbench made entirely from scratch. 

DIY Work Bench

And a folding desk that fits underneath my bed when not in use. (Is it completely over-engineered and unnecessary? Yes. Do I love it? Also Yes.)

Folding Desk

You can find out more about this project in week … of the Student Blogging Challenge.

I also really like to cook and bake. I’ve made many dishes including pies, perogies, and chocolate macarons.

I’ve always loved to learn new things. So far I’ve learned how to:

– How to solve a 3×3 Rubik’s cube

– How to solve a 5×5 Rubik’s cube

– Learnt to juggle

– Learnt how to use a Diablo (Chinese Yo-yo)

– Learnt how to use sunflower sticks (otherwise known as Devil Sticks)

– Learnt the first 10 digits of Pi.

– Learnt to walk across a slackline without falling

And I’m still learning every day.

If you want to learn even more about me, you can check out the very first project we did, where we wrote about who we are in the form of a user manual.

First Project Post

See you around

Nolan