This weeks challenge is all about music. I’m going to show you some playlists I made,I’ll talk about a singer I researched and finally you can do a guessing game to guess my favourite singer from when I was 6 years old.

For this challenge I made a playlist of my life. The playlist of my life is a playlist I made that represents my life. Each song of this playlist is a song that I think best describes each year of my life. I really enjoyed making this playlist because I got to listen to lots of music while making it.

Just because these songs are in this playlist does not mean they are my favourite songs. Some of them I used to like but I have to find new songs very often because I get sick of songs very easily. Here’s another playlist I made with my current favourite songs.

https://open.spotify.com/user/nya.streb/playlist/07OS3HVTH3iT8P6taMOhDr?si=1Ftk7iUWRneyORwUKn-f2g

Now I’m going to tell you about a singer who I think is incredible. Her name is Kristen Bell. You have probably heard her name before because she is an actor. She has won a Golden Globe Award. You might know her because she is the voice of Anna from Frozen. She also starred in β€œThe Good Place” (my current favourite show) and so many others tv shows and movies. I think she counts as a singer because she has the most incredible voice ever! I decided to research her because Frozen 2 is coming out soon and it’s almost winter and Frozen is a winter movie.

Finally here’s the guessing game. HereΒ are some clues to who my favourite singer was when I was six.

~it’s a woman

~she grew up in the U.S

~she did many world tours

~Her real name is not the same as her stage name

~she was famous for changing her outfits onstage in seconds

~one of her albums is called β€œPrism”

~she is still writing songs

~she changes her hair colour often

~she wrote a song called β€œI kissed a girl”

Comment if you think you know who it is!

That’a all for this weeks challenge!