Bears Eat Beets

Owens great blog

Richard Koch

Scary?

In life it’s easy to be scared. At any moment you could get attacked, injured, maybe even die. I think it’s fair to say that every person has experienced profound horror in their lives. So if it’s easy to be… Continue Reading →

CHINA and the end of free speech

Is our world becoming a utopian nightmare? Some experts and some not-so experts believe we might have to start worrying. In this project we began by reading about what a dystopian further might look like. Then we did some investigation… Continue Reading →

My last Tpol…

Welcome to my Tpol blog post. I’m happy to say that this year of grade 11 PLP has felt long. Not in a bad way. Covid is finally out of the picture and the year hasn’t felt like one blur… Continue Reading →

Impact Makers

Our final project of the year is complete! Although it was a great project I have to say that I need this summer break to reset before my final year of high school. I look forward to what we will… Continue Reading →

Change my Mind

One of the most valuable skills you can have is the ability to persuade, convince and change someone’s mind. This is exactly what we learned in this project “change my mind”. A very fitting name. During our learning, we read… Continue Reading →

Shakespeare… in the 1950s?

Welcome to my blog post from the “hide your fires” project we did before the spring break. The hardcore Shakespeare readers may recognize that name from one of Shakespeares most famous plays, Macbeth. This makes sense because this project was… Continue Reading →

The Mpols…

Hi and welcome to my first Mpol blog post in what feels like forever. I can barely remember what I talked about in the Mpol post from grade 9. For this post I have spent a lot of time thinking… Continue Reading →

BANG, BOOM, KACHOW

Hi and welcome back to my blog post. My blog is more beautiful then the setting sun. A perfect metaphor to bring me to our project topic, poetic devices. Specifically how we use poetic devices in music to represent our… Continue Reading →

Back In Business! Exhibition reflection and project review.

It was exhilarating to finally be back in the school for an in person exhibition. All the chaos definitely gets you into focus. Now it’s time to look back on the project and reflect on what I learned. The driving… Continue Reading →

« Older posts

© 2022 Bears Eat Beets — Powered by WordPress

Theme by Anders NorenUp ↑