Bears Eat Beets

Owens great blog

Metaphors + Mr. Goldberg

Welcome to my metaphor machines project blog post. This scimatics project was definitely one of the most fun and interesting scimatics blog posts because we got to build some Rube Goldberg machines that also used circuits. Like the name implies,… Continue Reading →

Wrongs, Rights and Magic Mountain Mushrooms.

Welcome to our humanity’s project for let’s get riel. In this project we studied Louie riel, injustice regarding First Nations and… well just injustice things in general. We read a book and made some images which is always fun but… Continue Reading →

Confederation + Green Screens

Welcome to my reflective post for the confederation Commercial project. In this project my group and I got to learn all about the different aspects of the Canadian confederation, become one of the colony’s, make a commercial listing the demands… Continue Reading →

Like terms.

Hi welcome to my like terms project! In this project we explored the use of like terms and more specifically polynomials in mathematics. Unlike some of our other projects this one was a little different, we weren’t given a driving… Continue Reading →

Tik Tok… But It’s Part Of School!

Our meme creating, Tik Tok filled project that at some points seemed like it wasn’t school is coming to an end. Now it’s time for me to prove that I have learned and grown my understanding of memes, nationalism and… Continue Reading →

Drum roll….. it’s the mPOL’s!

Hi teachers, parents or anyone else reading this post and welcome to my mPOL blog post where I will be reflecting on my learning growths and failures, in all my classes over this first half of the year. For this… Continue Reading →

Richard Dawkins and Tik Toks.

You may have seen the title of this blog post and your probably wondering why on earth are we doing a project on Tik Tok?! Well the reason is because we are doing a project all about three things. memes,… Continue Reading →

The Winter Exhibition Project!

As the winter break was nearing, all of PLP was preparing for the famed Winter Exhibition. PLP’s exhibitions are a celebration of learning in which us students can not only share our creations and knowledge with our peers and teachers,… Continue Reading →

Chemistry Stories.

Winter Break is almost here and with its arrival all of our projects are coming to an end. The particular project I will be talking about today is our chemistry stories project from Scimatics. In this project we had to… Continue Reading →

The Phantom Menace Movie Review.

The Phantom Menace: A Government Documentary. Oh, Star Wars too I Guess. It’s 1999 and the whole world holds its breath as the first prequel to the legendary Star Wars films is released. Directed by George Lucas, staring Liam Neeson,… Continue Reading →

« Older posts

© 2020 Bears Eat Beets — Powered by WordPress

Theme by Anders NorenUp ↑