Welcome back to the blog fellow bloggers! This weeks theme caught my eye right away, emojis. Personally I use emojis everyday. Whether I’m expressing my mood, showing affection, or just trying to spice up the conversation their really useful. So if your interested in having some fun with emojis I implore you to continue reading. 

As you probably know there are hundreds of emojis that you can use in your writing. But what if instead of writing something and adding emojis we added emojis and wrote something? This is my attempt at doing just that.

Once upon a time in a world we’re everything is full of life there lived a piano. The piano lived a mostly happy life expect for one thing, he was being called trash. Not everyone called the piano trash but one mean old cat always did. The piano was upset by this but luckily a very special man walked by. They called this man the sleepy monkey fish catcher as that was his main talent. Monkey fish (especially sleepy ones) are know for being so dangerous that one would assume the man must be very serious and gruff to be able to catch them. On the inside though the man was very kind and saw how sad the piano had become. He ran over and gave the piano a huge kiss. Instantly the piano felt better. Better that is, until the world was invaded and destroyed by a massive purple alien.

Here are the emojis I based my story off of.

I hope you enjoyed the story because now it’s time for a pop quiz! Don’t worry this isn’t a boring quiz, this is one that uses emojis. The goal is to guess the super hero from the emojis. Can you do it? Comment below your answers!

Each row is for a separate super hero.

The next challenge is for people you love math. You have created a simple math problem for you to answer. You’ll have to predict the value of the emoji and then answer the equation at the end. If you use Instagram you may be familiar with this as it is very popular.

Remember to use BEDMAS.

That concludes my blog post for week 6 of the SBC! I hope you had some fun playing around with emojis. As always more blog posts are appearing on my blog so stay tuned! Good luck fellow bloggers and I’ll catch you later.