The SBC is coming to an end for this year. Overall the challenge has been a very powerful experience for me and I feel like I have improved a lot. But luckily there is still one more post to do so let’s get right into it!

The start of my favourite post from the SBC.

Understandably this week is going to be about reflection. It may not have felt that long but we have been on this journey for 8 whole weeks. So let’s start with a blog audit. An audit is basically reflecting on what I have done with the SBC in the last 8 weeks. I participated in all the weeks of the SBC. I feel like by participating in all the weeks it has made my experience eve and growth just a bit more profound than if I had not. Although I didn’t do all the challenges for each week, I did them all for more than half. Over the 8 weeks I have done 8 posts, at least posts that are related to the SBC. What I mean by that is that I have also done a variety of posts for my school work that I encourage you to check out if you are interested in what I do in my normal school life. I received well over 20 comments on all my posts for this SBC. I found that by seeing these comments it made me feel more gratified for my work and encouraged me to continue. My favourite week of the SBC is hard to choose, though I think my overall favourite  would have to be week 3 “fun with photos”. I really enjoyed this week for many reasons. I enjoy taking and drawing my on photos and this week allowed me to express that. I also feel like learning about pixabay and other copyright free photos online have really improved my blogs. Of course even though the challenge is done I plan to keep blogging.

My favourite picture I used this SBC, a winter sunrise from week seven.

My plan for future blogs will be mostly based around my projects in school. This may come as a surprise to many of you who will have been blogging for the first time. I am in a special program in school that is almost entirely based on projects rather than tests and a key part of our Mark comes from how we reflect on our failures and growth. Anyone is welcome to checkout these blog posts as I write them like I was writing to an audience of people I don’t know.

Here’s an example of an interesting post I did for a school project.

Of course I also completed the SBC survey and I encourage all of you SBC bloggers to go do it as it only takes 1 minute and helps the SBC crew a lot!

So that sums up my final post for this years Student Blogging Challenge. I am going to miss checking out all of your blogs and answering the challenges we were given. As always good luck with the rest of your blog careers, stay tuned as more posts are always appearing on my blog, and hopefully I’ll see you all next year when the SBC recomposes!

Goodbye!