This week was the week before Halloween. You may think that means Ms. Maxwell would give us less work. Well I can tell you, you would be very wrong to think that! We got so much done this week, the main thing being our script. Obviously this is a pretty important part of our project so I learned a few important things I think I should share with you.

The first main thing I learned this week how important formatting my script is. There are lots of different formats we were given for our scripts this week but they all had one thing in common. The goal of all the formats was to give me a clear way to organize my research. Before using these formats, I felt overwhelmed by all the research I had done. After laying out a format, though, it was easy to systematically put all my ideas together.

Another subject I learned more about was how to show significance. We really focused in class on what significance was, what made things significant and how to describe significance through writing. by doing this in class it made showing significance in my script much easier.

Overall this was a hard week. Lots of work feels great when you get all done though. Thanks for reading my weekly report and you can expect on next week.