We only had a few days of classes for me to base this weekly post off of. Luckily for me I know exactly what to write about for this post because I may have made a pretty big mistake for this whole year of PLP. Let me tell you about.

My Mountain biking podcast.

What you need to know is two things. This quarter we are focusing on WWII for our second podcast episode. The next thing you need to know is that my podcast topic, mountain biking, wasn’t invented until around the 1970s. Unless your pre-high school or just aren’t very interested in history I’m assuming everyone knows that WWII was well before the 1970s. This has left me in quite a predicament. It has also taught me something very important for the rest of my PLP career. ALWAYS READ THE PROJECT OUTLINE CLEARLY. If I had just read the project outline clearly during the project where I got to make my podcast about any topic I wanted,  I wouldn’t have somehow missed the fact that I would be applying this topic to all my future projects. I didn’t learn this until it was too late.

Hopefully I can use the internet to find someway to connect WWII and mountain biking. For everyone reading this, Remember to think ahead so you don’t end up like me. Thanks for reading and there will be next weeks post in no time!