About the guy whose blog you are reading

Hello. I am Owen. You’ve likely read a few of my other posts, but if you don’t know, I’m part of a special program at my school. We will sometimes [(usually) almost always] make blog posts about projects that we do. This one, the “about me” project, helps us teach our readers a little bit about our personalities. I don’t know if we will be doing more, but don’t suggest the idea to my teachers.

*not actual teacher*

You may be wondering what the fabulous video below is. Well I’m glad you asked. We made these videos showcasing different parts of ourselves and what they mean symbolically. Different symbols mean different things, and their placement means different things too. For example, the symbols near the top of my head are more mental things. Things I enjoy sitting back and relaxing while doing. Things like drawing, playing video games, going online, etc. However the things lower on my head are things I prefer doing when I feel like getting of my lazy butt and doing something. Something like swimming or eating.

I’ll admit, a lot of the symbols are more mental the physical. In the rear middle there is an orange circle with 3 red stars in it. That is the three-star ball from Dragon Ball (z, super, gt). It’s supposed to symbolize that I like anime, and Dragon Ball in particular, but it’s placement is a little off. The book is also a little off too. It’s position makes it seem like it could be a more physical thing like swimming, but it’s not.

Ehh, close enough

Their misplacement is simply because I didn’t want the top of my head to be too cramped. The book is the one exception to my pattern. The book is near my eyes, which is supposed to imply that I actively enjoy reading, and don’t just think about it. Above the book, you will see a thought bubble with an exclamation point in it. This represents my imagination, and the fact that I can never get my mind truly empty.

We also have food, representing my one true love. And each food item is awesome in its own way. Near the top we have a video game controller, a clipboard with a pencil, and paints with a paint brush. They should be self explanatory, but in case not, I love video games, I really enjoy drawing, and I enjoy colouring my drawings. Near the center, a person (me) is swimming. I really enjoy swimming. In fact, it’s the only sport that I really like, because its not competitive and I’m not competitive.

So there we go. A short video and explanation explaining a little bit about who I am. With that being said, I hoped you enjoyed.