My User Manual

For the first project of the year I think it was good fun. The goal was to create a users manual along with a Memoji sticker laptop, this is what mine looked like.

I am happy with how it turned out and I think that the stickers represent me quite well but there is still room for improvement. I think that if I had spent more time inside of the keynote app I would have figured this out but I couldn’t find how to rotate the stickers to make them be on an angle to give it more effect. I also think that I could have worked on doing a better job on the instant alpha for the car.

Next we did our actual user manual which I thought would be difficult but it was not to hard to do in the end. I think that I did a good job on it and I think that it showed a lot about me and my personality but I think I could have put more detail. For example if I had added a unique heading for a section that I would have created, also if I had put a bit more description and maybe spent more time getting the wright wording. But over all I think I did a good job as well as I got some good feed back from my friends and teachers. If you want to see my full user manual you can find it in my “about section” on this site.