Comic cells

For this project we were tasked with making a comic about human cell to virus interaction, to do this we started by making a mind map about what we know at the time.

This helped with the starting of this project.

We also watched a fictional move about cell/virus interaction to help give some ideas for a comic. After some more time researching we made a disease wanted poster about a disease of our choice.

To do this I looked up facts and behaviour of covid and fit them into a poster format and added details to make it into a wanted poster.

The next step was to make an outline for the comic we would make. It took me quite a while to figure out what i wanted my comic to be about but once I had an idea in my head I got to work making my comic. The art took a while but it was not too complex so I was happy with the outcome. In the end the comic was about a superhero white blood cell fighting off a virus that had invaded a human body. Here it is.

The art style Is pretty basic but I’m not a great artist so I’m happy with it.

Competencies:

Questioning and predicting:

I think I showed this in my mind map because it showed questions that I had and examples of things that I new about the topic

Scientific communication:

I showed this in the comic itself when adding some scientifically accurate facts and examples of cell interaction and showed it in a comic format.

Evaluating:

I had symptoms of the virus mentioned and clear characters and rolls in the story