The things I carry!

So recently in the PLP classroom we were starting a project on the things we carry, wether that be mentally or physically. One example for physical is my IPhone, I take it everywhere I go, and it helps me through my day. An example for a mental thing I carry would be my Laughter, it helps the day go to faster, and makes the overall day better. So I think now that you get the gist of it, here’s what involves: We used the popular presentation app “Keynote”, I’ve never used it for a presentation, but I found it quite easy to learn after looking on the web. Also we had a list of things to add to our keynotes, to kind of help us get a feel for the app, as well as add some detail to the presentation.

There’s the checklist above, and if you are a keynote fanatic, you might just understand what all of these are. Anyways the keynote was great, and you know what else is great about this post? You get to see the keynote in action. Look at my keynote below.

So there it is! I hope you enjoyed, as it really was my first keynote, I hope I get to use this app somehow in my work again, because it really is a great app, and is used all over the world for presentations.