My first science project of the school year

Hi is randy again,

A few days ago I just finished my first science project of the year, because it was the First one, so I decided to write a post about it. This time I used an app called “Book creator”, and created a book about plates tectonics. The first time with using “book-creator” was a bit rough, but I still have figured it out after awhile. In the book, we had to make our own images, but tracing was ok too, so most of the people choose to do that. Also the teacher led us use Minecraft to build the theme and takes the screenshots, and it really made this book a lot easier to do, but not for me, because I didn’t have Minecraft on my iPad so I couldn’t use it. But anyway I still finished my book on time even though it was a little bit short, but it was still a good story book for kids(I guess).

After we all finished, we went to a elementary school and shared our book with some grade 4-5kids, and after that everything was done!

Here is the book that I created check it out if you want: learn more

and here is a mind map that I did before I made the book:
After I’ve finished everything, I thought about something That I needed to improve on-

firstly , I probably should have added more text and more knowledge into my book,  for example: information about how mountains, volcanoes are made.

Secondly , I think I need to put more time on the story line, it’s kinda short and not really creative.

Thirdly, I still needed to work on the images a little bit more.

In this project I had improved on my questioning and predicting skill, because I always ask my teacher about how plate tectonics works and all that kind of stuff.
Sometimes I worked with my classmates and help each other out.

And also focusing on the big idea, my book was mostly about plate tectonics, but it was a interesting story too.In my book, sometimes in a page just have a story, and sometimes in a page it just have knowledge, so I added some part with both.

And evaluating was important too, demonstrate an understanding and appreciation of evidence. I put a lot of key concepts in my book, but I think I can do better next time