Mazer tag

Hello everyone, this is my first post after the student blogging challenge, and I’m going to reflect on my scimatics project. The topic of this project is about lasers and Star Wars. And my group have decided to make a Death Star and a few star destroyer around it and it looked amazing!!
For this project we learned about right triangles and light, light energy can be transferred as both a particle and wave…. but the main part is actually building. We (me and my friends) spent a lot of time discussing what are we gonna do and how are we do it, and surprisingly we work really well together we first designed our ships then started building everything went well as planned, and way better than the beginning of the year. Mainly I did the cutting part and the other two did the glueing part, after the building part was done, we started to testing out the laser to make sure that is a right triangle, but sadly the laser broke at the last moment, even though we fixed it but it was not as good as before.
I did a mind map for this project but it was that helpful, I also made a poster for this project, hope you like it.