Cunning Crucible Part 3

Alright everyone, this will be the final Crucible Creations post.

As you may or may not be aware, me and my class have been reading the play “The Crucible”. Now, the Crucible covers some really interesting topics, one of which is remorse. Remorse is a very relative feeling. For example, someone could steal a classmate’s (Ethan) last Oreo cookie and feel remorse for doing so, immediately afterwards. Or, they could be like me and have a ‘you snooze you loose’ mindset. Now don’t get me wrong, I feel remorse just like all human beings (I’m not a robot).

An example of what I feel remorse for is when I eat one too many pieces of candy. We’ve all done it, be it candy, cake, any delicious food. When you’re eating candy and you think:  ‘just one more wouldn’t hurt’. Well, you’re wrong, it’s a trap! That ‘one more’ is always the one that will end up making you feel sick. Never, ever eat the ‘one more’. It’s after then ‘in more’ that often feel remorse. Remorse for not having the self control to avoid feeling sick from eating too much candy.

Since I know there will be some of you who don’t have the self control to resist that ‘one more’, I’ve made a helpful little guide for you:

Well, I hope my warnings about the ‘one more’ trap are of help to you. Until next time, goodbye everyone and stay away from the ‘one more’.