T͓̖̺̉̒̊̄͐̓h̹è͈͔͕͎̤̑̄̍̿͐̃ ͙I̖̺̻͛̂n̬̬ͣͬ̉ͤ͒ͫt̳̳̗̩̜ͭ̎e͓͚̲̬̔ͤ͂̈́̓̌ͅr̖͂ͪ̎g̱̏̋̾a̰̫̗̼̹̝̓̾̃l̙̰̠͉̤͈͖a͍͓͇̭̗̜̽͋c̫̻͕̬̙̠t̙̻̞̼̳́̑̈͆̓̔ͦi͓̺̔c̲͖̓͐̄ͭ ̰͖̣͇͑ͪͥͅBͮͩ͛̏́ͩ͋l̥o̪̿̈͒̄ͭ̈̐g̗͙͓̤̹̳ͯͧ͆̈́

Blue sky

Blue sky is this big year end project we have every year where we need to fix a problem someone might have. This year we had a bit of a department store theme. We had to pick a department from… Continue Reading →

Louis Riel power post

Recently in Humanities we’ve been talking about the western parts of Canada and this guy named Louis Riel. He was a guy who fought for the rights of the métis and kinda went crazy and thought he was gods prophet…. Continue Reading →

Math unit 5 blog post

In unit 5 of math we learned a lot about graphs and correlation and causation. We had a project called correlation vs causation where we had to do some research and make some graphs using the data we collected to… Continue Reading →

2018 TPOL

Hi my name is Robin and welcome to my TPOL. During this TPOL I’ll be talking about my growth as a learner, my work ethic, work habits, and areas for improvement, and I’ll be showing evidence of revision, teamwork, responsibility,… Continue Reading →

Reproduction unit end blog post

In science we’ve been learning about reproduction (manly with plants), more specifically sexual and asexual reproduction. sexual reproduction means one flower gets pollen from another flower to make a seed. The advantages of this are that the child flower has… Continue Reading →

WW1 comic book

In school we’ve been learning about World War One and how it started and all the different battles and stuff, like Vimy ridge. So of course with every thing we learn about we have to make a project relating to… Continue Reading →

Like terms project

Recently in math we’ve been learning about like terms. Like terms are different numbers that can be added together because they have the same variable and exponent on that variable. For example 3x and 5x are like terms because they… Continue Reading →

Ottawa trip

We went to our capital of Ottawa for a school trip about World War One. We went with this company called Encounters with Canada. The week we were there was the Vimy week because of the Vimy Ridge anniversarie, and… Continue Reading →

DI provincial tournament 2018

Guess what, we went to the provincial tournament again this year. It was at a different school then last time. If you want to know more about our project you can visit my 2018 DI regional tournament blog post. So… Continue Reading →

Destination Imagination, again

So last year we did this thing called Destination Imagination (D.I) and this year we did it again because it’s a yearly thing that PLP students do. DI is basically a thing where your in a team with a few… Continue Reading →

« Older posts

© 2024 T͓̖̺̉̒̊̄͐̓h̹è͈͔͕͎̤̑̄̍̿͐̃ ͙I̖̺̻͛̂n̬̬ͣͬ̉ͤ͒ͫt̳̳̗̩̜ͭ̎e͓͚̲̬̔ͤ͂̈́̓̌ͅr̖͂ͪ̎g̱̏̋̾a̰̫̗̼̹̝̓̾̃l̙̰̠͉̤͈͖a͍͓͇̭̗̜̽͋c̫̻͕̬̙̠t̙̻̞̼̳́̑̈͆̓̔ͦi͓̺̔c̲͖̓͐̄ͭ ̰͖̣͇͑ͪͥͅBͮͩ͛̏́ͩ͋l̥o̪̿̈͒̄ͭ̈̐g̗͙͓̤̹̳ͯͧ͆̈́ — Powered by WordPress

Theme by Anders NorenUp ↑