A Moment In Dent's Head.

Hey Guys!

The Things I Carry

Hello hello ladies and gentlemen and welcome back into my head. Recently in class we made keynote of 10 or more things that we bring with us everyday whether they are mental or physical. I chose to do ten… Continue Reading →

The Last SLC…… Wait What?! It’s called a TPoL now?

Welcome, to my last Student Led Conference which is now named Transitional Presentation of Learning or TPoLs for an apropriate reason. The difference between this and a SLC is that it’s about going to the next grade and why we… Continue Reading →

Elder Sky Blue

Hello hello ladies and gentlemen and welcome back into my head! Today we are here about my last Blue Sky and I say last for a reason. I’ll tell you this reason in a later post if… Continue Reading →

Nom Nom Nom – I Am What I Eat

I’m class we had this pretty simple project called I am what I eat. However, we had to watch a gruelling 30 minutes of video before be we’re allowed to start. These videos taught us about… Continue Reading →

Who’s in Control? | Frankenstuffie

Hello hello ladies and gentlemen and welcome back into my head! Today we are here to talk about our Frankenstuffies. If you don’t know what this is then allow me to tell you. A frankenstuffie is a stuffie that we… Continue Reading →

Making Fantasy Real

I will add things here once my video is approved for my portfolio

My Canada Video

Hello hello ladies and gentlemen and welcome back into my head. Recently there has been a tournament in Canada called Here’s My Canada. The tournament on for another 150 and is being run by Historica Canada and was made possible… Continue Reading →

Who is at my Table?

Hello hello ladies and gentlemen and welcome back into my head. Recently in class we began this mini assignment called Who’s at my Table? To complete this, we had to chose 5 role models of ours and write a paragraph… Continue Reading →

SLC Number…. | Spring 2017

Hello hello ladies and gentlemen and welcome back into my head, and yes we are back for another Student Led Conference. This is my third Student Led Conference and I am pretty confident that I’ve got the hang of it… Continue Reading →

Dentination Imagination Take 2

Hello hello ladies and gentlemen and welcome back into my head. On February 25th of 2017 we had our Destination Imagination regionals at Saint George’s Senior boarding school. We stayed there from 8 am to 5 pm or at least that’s… Continue Reading →

« Older posts

© 2024 A Moment In Dent's Head. — Powered by WordPress

Theme by Anders NorenUp ↑