My Avatar

I chose my avatar because I like to draw things similar to this either on a piece of paper or digitally. Also I love artsy things, while I was choosing an avatar there were a couple of pictures that I liked and most of them were a drawing that I already drew or wanted to draw.

5 thoughts on “My Avatar

1. Hi Ryan,
    Love your blog! Your tag line is excellent! ( throwing apples 😄 ) Your ‘about me post’ is wonderful. I learned so much about you. I can see from your avatar page that you love art! You are so talented! It must feel wonderful to be able to draw like that! And digitally too! Wow.
    I am always excited to read a blog from a fellow Canadian! I live in Alberta. 👋 🇨🇦

Are you enjoying the blogging challenge so far? Whatis your favorite post?

Marg
    Student blogging commenter
    1marg.edublogs.org

1. Hi marg
      I really like blogging about things I’m passionate about. I think my favourite post would be my avatar post because drawing it was really fun to draw the avatar. Also I have family in Alberta so that is cool.

2. Hi Ryanun,

I love the picture you drew on your blog. Have you been drawing for a long time? You are a talented artist! I hope you are having fun with the blogging challenge.

Keep up the good work!
    Mrs. Bennett

1. Hi Mrs. Bennett
      Thank you for the comment. I have been drawing for probably 10 years with classes but I just started digitally drawing this year and I really love doing it.