Music đŸŽ¶

1. What is the music genre you listen to the most?

2. Is there a artist or band you like to listen to?

3. Do you like music or tv better Are you more of a dancer or a singer?

4. Is your playlist filled with many different artists or just 1 or 2 main singers?

5.  Would you rather listen to music 24/7 or never listen to music ever again?

Music is a very interesting topic there are so many types of music and so many instruments. A instrument that I find interesting is the piano it is a very old and cool sound it has a calming tune and is very beautiful. I have never played the piano but I have friends who have and I love watching them play. It is so cool to see there fingers move so smoothly across the piano keys and make music with it.

There are many artists that I listen to so it is hard to choose one that I like but for this I chose Lennon Sella because I like most of her music, some facts about her are

1. She was born in Oshawa, Ontario and now lives in Nashville, Tennessee

2. She is 1 of two daughters of the singer-songwriter duo Marylynne and Brad Stella

3. She has a sister named Maisy who has been in several commercials and stared in an ABC show with Lennon

4. Lennon and Maisy have performed together many times and have wrote and sang a song together

5. Her birthday is August 13th 1999

6. She was named after John Lennon She plays the guitar, ukulele, piano, and the drums

7. She became famous when a video she posted on YouTube singing the Robyn song “Call Your Girlfriend” with her sister.

My playlist that I listen almost every day has a ton of songs and to many to put every single song and explain why I like so I will just do my top 12 songs

1. One thing right by Marshmello & Kane Brown

2. Circles by Post Malone

3. Shotgun by George Ezra

4. Favourite Ex by Maisie Peters

5. Young Dumb & Broke by Khalid

6. Sucker by Jonas Brothers

7. Saturday Sun by Vance Joy

8. Good as Hell by Lizzo

9. Falling Like the Stars by James Arthur

10. Best Friend by Rex Orange County

11. Up and Up by Lennon & Maisy

12. I Don’t Care by Ed Sheeran & Justin Bieber

All of these songs are very different they all have different tempos and there are many genres. But I like listening to all of them some calm me some get my energy up and some I just love to listen to and sing to because I love singing and dancing to music. For example falling like the stars I love sing to, it calms me and helps me focus while dong work, but if I was listening to Good as Hell I would be more of a dancing song and if I was board it would be a good song to boost my energy. 

Most of the time If you are using music for an educational reason and you don’t sell it or use it for advertising reasons it is ok. Using music illegally is when you get music online without purchasing it If you are using music illegally here are some cons that you should see it can hurt a musicians career because they do not get any profit for it and that can mean they will not get any money every day millions of songs are downloaded illegally and that means the creators and publishers cant get profit from all of those people. Every 1in 5 songs are illegally downloaded. The USA and Australia are the biggest illegally downloading countries. You can get caught and go to jail for it. Those are just a couple things to think about the next time you are about to download music illegally.

1. It features 2 people

2. They are both American

3. They are both male

4. It is a popular song

5. On the cover it says the name in yellow and has a black background

My playlist

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/3ddzFqNA9yRvfJzwhzTB8Y?si=vy8P8W4VQx62RBYxoWnGbA

2 thoughts on “Music đŸŽ¶

1. Hi,
    I’m Mrs Barrett a teacher from Scotland.
    At first I thought you had only shared your songs. Then I spotted the tabs above – very fancy indeed. I like seeing new things in blogs and I have never seen this before.

A lot of your songs I have never heard before – but I really like the majority of them. I really like that you were able to add them to your blog post. Did you know that Lewis Calpaldi is from Scotland? He is from the same city that I live in 🙂 I’ve just gotten to that song on your list.

Is your favourite One thing right?

Music Survey:
    1. Pop music/acoustic
    2. Josh Ritter, Cattle & Cane
    3. Watch more TV, but listening to your playlist reminds me of when I was younger and I listened to music more often. I hate singing and dancing.
    4. A huge variety
    5. 24/7 as I could turn the volume up and down 😉

A great blog post! Congratulations.

1. Hi Mrs. Barrett
      It is really cool getting a comment from Scotland I’m glad you liked my post. Yes my song for the guessing game is one thing right, and I did not know that Lewis Calpaldi that is very interesting.