Hello, Hi, Bonjour, Hola, whatever. From Sept.30.2017 to Oct.6.2017, my class went to Oregon! Each year, the PLP students go on different trips but the Grade 8s always go to Oregon on their first year. The trips are optional but I do recommend going on the Oregon Trip. On the first day, we had to be at school around six in the morning which sucked but it was ok with me. Other days we wake up at around seven so it was better. If you thought we stayed in hotels than hahaha you’re funny. We didn’t. We stayed in yurts with heaters that doesn’t help and cabins that are tiny. Overall, the trip was a great experience and we got to know each other really well. I had lots of fun, and at the same time, I learned a lot. If you want to look at our itinerary click here. Moving on, going to Oregon wasn’t a vacation. It was more like a field study. Basically we had to make a book and answer questions and do drawings in the book. We had great memories and I thought it was great. The bus ride was kinda weird.
If you’re interested in reading my book click here.

Here are some photos I took.

Columbia River Maritime Museum

Cobble Beach/Yaquina Head

Yaquina Lighthouse

Depoe Bay

Another thing we had to do in Oregon was making advertisements for our business. If your interested in reading that click here.

Honestly, Oregon was great. We were also lucky to miss the actual Oregon weather. Rain. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm the food was great.

-Sam