Hello again. Welcome back to my blog. This post is gonna be mainly focused on the spread and the change of ideas during the renaissance. Well, that’s what we learned anyways. But before we get into that, I want to talk about some other things. 

First, my class did some questions about the renaissance and others things we learned. There were 13 questions in total. I think. Some of the questions are simple and some of them are challenging. Here’s all of my answers to the questions, and the questions of course.

Now, let’s move into the spread of ideas. So, how did people during the renaissance spread the ideas? There are many different ways. It can be universities that had students from different countries. It can be merchants traveling from place to place. It can even be the printing press that they invented during the renaissance. Any of them is possible and all of them is true. We also did a chart showing the cause and effect.

Onto the change of ideas. We had to research three main people. A mathematician or a scientist, a thinker and a artist. My three are Nicolas Chuquet, the mathematician, Filippo Buonaccorsi, the thinker, and Jean Fouquet, the artist. Now let’s talk about how they changed the ideas. Nicolas Chuquet was the first mathematician to recognize zero and negative numbers as exponents. He spread his ideas by writing it down in a book. Filippo Buonaccorsi is also a writer. He wrote biographies for people back then. What he writes about those people is what we learn about those people. Jean Fouquet combined two type of art together to create his own type of art. He combined Italian art and the details of Flemish art to create a new style. We also did a vent diagram about those three people we chose.

Now let’s talk about something more different. Our main project for this unit is the Triptych. A triptych is made up with three panels that tells a story. Each panel tells their own story but with all three combined, it tells one big story. Our project is to tell the story about the spread of ideas, the change of ideas, and the impact of ideas. We first did our first draft, then we got critique from our peers. Here’s my first draft and the critique about it.

Now you’ve seen my critique and the first draft, let’s move on to my final copy. The left panel explains the change of ideas. My three people are included in the panel. The painter(Jean Fouquet) in the back is combining two type of art. Nicolas Chuquet and Filippo Buonaccorsi are writing down their knowledge and discoveries. The right panel is the spread of ideas. The two people are the ones learning. The French kid will than go back to their country and tell others about what he or she learned in Italy. The painting press is what is used to spread the ideas of the thinkers, mathematicians, scientists, and artists. The(kinda) art in the background is to show merchants travelling to different towns and places. The middle panel is the impact of ideas. Me, I’m learning about everything they wrote. The books of knowledge are from the painting press. The art on the wall is the new style of art. The three books are supposed to show how much knowledge they had. The smaller ther book, the less the knowledge they have. Last but not least, I’m the best in the entire triptych. Anyways, here’s the triptych.

Well, I guess that sums up the entire blog post. Thanks for reading and have a wonderful life. Bye.