Classic Shakespeare

Well. What do you know. Who woulda thunk. It’s another blog post. And guess what? It’s about my man Shakespeare. To kick off this year, our grade 12 year, we began our learning journeys by studying a play written over one hundred eighty thousand days ago. Yes, I’m taking about William Shakespeares play The Taming […]

Conceptual War

The end of grade 11. We have just finished another year of high school. I can’t really believe it’s over and that summer is here already. To finish off our year, we were tasked with yet another end of the year exhibition. And this one was like no other one we’ve done before. Let me […]

Time To TPOL

Well, it’s that time of the year again. We’ve almost completed another school year, with only one more to go. I’m really excited for the summer, but I’m also really excited to start grade 12 in PLP. I want to push myself next year, now that I have found my talents and my niche in […]

I Made A Time Machine

This year we’ve been trying something new. It’s called the Personal Growth Plan, or PGP for short. It’s another class we participate in, and is a mandatory part of PLP. It is a course dedicated to increasing productivity, goal setting, and learning about the 7 Habits. Over the course of the year we have been […]

The Earth On The Edge

Hey, it’s blog post time. Recently in PLP humanities, we’ve been studying the 1960’s closely. We started this year with the Second World War, and continued on through the fifties, and now have finished the sixties. We have now completed the Cold War as well, something that turned out to be way more interesting than […]

We Shall Overcome

Welcome back, it has been a while.   Before spring break started 2 weeks ago, we were just wrapping up our Civil Rights Movement unit. This unit followed the events in American history during the 50’s and 60’s concerning the Civil Rights Movement led by Martin Luther King Jr. So, for the last few months, […]